StartUpPharma Int. AB, org. no. 559031-6062, processes personal data in connection with the trade at http://www.bonimedics.com and is responsible for personal data for the processing. Personal data is processed in order for StartUpPharma Int. AB to be able to provide its services, mainly for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your personal account.
- To receive and process your orders and send your goods to you.
- To handle any returns.
- To send you SMS notifications about delivery status.
- To answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services.
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters and directories.
- To send you surveys that give you the opportunity to influence StartUpPharma Int. AB’s offers and services.
The data processed is the data you enter, e.g. when placing orders, contact customer service etc. The information you enter includes e.g. contact information, delivery address and ordered goods (“Personal data”). The personal information is necessary for StartUpPharma Int. AB to be able to achieve the Purposes above. Some information may also be obtained from public records or from other publicly available sources.
The main legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for StartUpPharma Int. AB to be able to fulfill its obligations to its customers. Certain treatments are also based on StartUpPharma Int. AB’s legitimate interest in being able to conduct its operations in an efficient and safe manner and on StartUpPharma Int. AB’s obligation to comply with legal obligations. The personal information may be shared with authorities and other parties that StartUpPharma Int. AB uses to achieve the Purposes, e.g. for delivery. These parties may be based in countries outside the EU / EEA. If the European Commission does not consider that the country ensures an adequate level of protection, the transfer to the third party will be supported by the Commission’s standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU / EEA, see Articles 45-46 of Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”). These standard clauses are accessible here. The processing of Personal Data will continue for as long as it is required to fulfill the Purposes or as long as StartUpPharma Int. AB is obliged to do so. The Personal Data is then deleted.
If you have any questions about the processing of Personal Data, you can contact StartUpPharma Int. AB via email@example.com. You can also use this address if you want to exercise any of the rights you have under the GDPR. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not absolute and that invoking a right therefore does not necessarily lead to an action. Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
- Right of access – According to Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to access the Personal Data and to be informed of the processing. That information is contained in this document.
- Right to rectification – According to Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to have incorrect personal data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the processing, you also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right to deletion (“the right to be forgotten”) – In certain circumstances, you have the right to have your Personal Data deleted pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- Right to restrict use – In certain circumstances, you have the right under Article 18 of the GDPR to restrict the processing of Personal Data.
- Right to data portability – According to Article 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain the Personal Data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information to another personal data controller.
- Right to object – According to Article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to certain processing of the Personal Data, for example such processing based on Test AB’s legitimate interests.
Finally, you also have the right to submit a complaint to Datainspektionen, which can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-657 61 00.